For the first time in 28 years, the Education Show will move to sit inside Bett in January 2020, its extended offer will include hundreds of suppliers, CPD content presentations and the world’s largest gathering of the education community. The Education show @ Bett gives school leaders, business managers and teachers the benefit of saving time and energy by being able to purchase school essentials in one place.
Education Show @ Bett
The motivation behind this move has been our continued focus on greater audience quality. We found that moving the show to sit alongside Bett in 2019, saw an increase of 27% of school leaders from the previous year. And now, by holding The Education Show inside Bett 2020, we’ll bring you over 330% more attendees! That’s more key buyers and educators to meet and network with at one place, at one time.
Register now for Bett UK which will give you access to both the Education show and Bett UK – all under one roof!
Thinking About Visiting the Education Show @ Bett?
A one-stop shop for all the supplies and information you need to make the most of your school budget.
Our best practice presentations, demonstrations and range of suppliers will ensure you can challenge your thinking, discover new solutions and learn from practical implications behind policy and insightful school management best practices.
- Range of suppliers: expo featuring all the non-edtech vendors needed to equip schools under one roof.
- Product Experience: hands-on demonstrations, a range of exhibitors and engaging products for schools.
- Learning Driven: timely, topical, practical content focusing on Policy, Pedagogy and School Management.
- Time-, money- and energy-saving: a two-day experience that fully prepares leadership teams to make their schools more effective whilst also offering free CPD accreditation for personal development.
- Be part of the world’s largest gathering of school leaders attending Education Show and Bett, both at Excel in January.
- A cost-effective platform to showcase your products and solutions.
- Focus on face to face meetings.
- Covering the full range of sectors within the education community, including Early years, Primary, Secondary, HE and FE, with UK & international audience.
Thinking About Exhibiting at The Education Show @ Bett?
This year, located inside the world’s leading edtech event Bett, the Education Show will attract 34,000+ visitors, from the UK and overseas, offering a one-stop shop of resources and solutions that will make a real impact on the health and wealth of education establishments.
We want visitors to get hands-on experiences and face-to-face meetings with people like you so they can make informed purchasing decisions.