Bett’s Hosted Leaders Programme
Terms & Conditions
(subject to change)
22-25 January 2020, ExCel, London
1. £250 Expenses Budget - Bett's Hosted Leaders Programme provides a travel/hotel allowance of up to £250 per person for qualifying educator leaders.
2. Qualification - To qualify, individuals must: (a) be responsible for buying or evaluating the purchase of education solutions and/or products for their school(s)/university(ies) or talent programme within a business, and (b) take part in up to eight (8) 15-minute onsite meetings with participating sponsors, which are based on a combined opt-in and opt-out process so that they are useful to everyone. Qualification is at Bett’s sole discretion.
3. Meeting Times - Your eight 15-minute meetings will be held during dedicated hours of the event between Wednesday 22 and Friday 24 January 2020. Your final schedule will be sent to you prior to the event. Your meetings will either all happen on one day, or they will happen across two consecutive days (Wednesday to Thursday or Thursday to Friday).
4. Travel Arrangements - You are responsible for making your own travel and accommodation arrangements to attend Bett. You can book a room in nearby hotels by clicking here. We do not guarantee the availability of our hotels, and recommend you book early.
5. Programme Participation - We will contact you prior to Bett to arrange your meetings. You agree to participate in this process, including (a) completing a short survey with questions about your company/organisation and job role, (b) participating in a combined opt-in and opt-out process to select sponsors for potential meetings, and (c) adding meetings to your calendar. Following Bett, you agree to provide post-event feedback on the programme and each meeting and to provide receipts for expenses. You agree to respond to all of our requests within our stated deadlines. Unresponsiveness to our deadlines and outreach to you may result in you being placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Bett's Hosted programme for one or more future years.
6. Failure to Complete Meetings - If you pick up your Bett badge onsite or otherwise attend Bett but do not complete one or more of your scheduled meetings: (a) we will not be responsible for any costs associated with your travel or hotel and you will not receive any reimbursement, and (b) you may also be placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Bett's Hosted Leaders Programme for one or more future years. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to prorate your travel/hotel reimbursement calculated based on the total meetings for which you were scheduled.
7. Replacements - If you are approved for the Hosted Meetings Programme but become unable to participate even though you are still with your organisation, you agree to suggest one or more substitutes from your organisation as your replacement in the programme. Acceptance of any substitute is subject to our prior approval via email. If you cancel your participation in the Hosted programme and are not able to provide a substitute approved by us, this may result in you being placed on a blacklist that will prevent you from qualifying for Bett's Hosted Leaders Programme for one or more future years.
8. Notice of Employment Change - If you (a) are no longer employed by, or (b) become aware prior to Bett that you will no longer be employed at the time of Bett or after Bett by the company or organisation based upon which you were approved to participate in the Hosted programme, you must let us know immediately upon your becoming aware so that we can cancel your participation in the programme. In such cases, you will no longer be eligible to participate in the programme or to receive a travel/hotel reimbursement. At all times, including following Bett, we reserve the right to only communicate with you at your work email address regardless of any other email address you may have provided or we may have otherwise used.
9. Reimbursement Process - As the final step to receiving your reimbursement of up to £250 in travel/hotel expenses, we require that you complete a feedback form providing specific evaluations of each meeting (we will also ask participating sponsors to provide feedback on their meetings with you). Please note that Bett will not reimburse for any mileage, points or rewards used for travel. Reimbursement is conditioned upon your completing all of your scheduled meetings and submitting the feedback survey and electronic travel/hotel receipts following the event within our stated deadlines. Reimbursement is made within 30 days of receiving your expense receipts (clearly stating any VAT) and is made to UK bank accounts in GBP via wire transfer.
10. Information Sharing - Bett reserves the right to share any information you provide to us with participating sponsors at various stages of the Hosted programme process.
Qualification for the Bett Hosted Leaders Programme is determined solely by Bett and may be revoked at any time. By completing registration, you agree to these Hosted Meetings Programme Terms & Conditions.