What Matters in Edtech – Wellbeing
This episode is all about learner wellbeing, and we are covering how to define and measure wellbeing in the context of developing and using impactful edtech to support learner wellbeing and, therefore, learner success.
We explore the ambiguities in edtech - what’s stressing students out and what’s creating those systems of support - as well as looking into how educational settings can weave more social-emotional learning metrics into the usual approach of academic success.
Guests include :
- Funmi Alassan, CEO, TogetherAll | Twitter: @FunmiAlassan; @togetheralluk
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Charlotte James, Education Course Representative - Year 1 at University of Southampton Students' Union, Blogger, Adventures in Learning Technology | Twitter: @adventuresinLT; @unisouthampton; Course Rep @SotonEd; @UoS_CHEP SPL Intern
- Santiago de Ossorno Garcia, Former Research Associate - UCL; Research and Evaluation Lead, Kooth | Twitter: @kooth_plc
- Tej Samani, Founder, Performance Learning | Twitter: @SamaniTej