Companies able to book pre-show or on-site will have the opportunity to secure the best available rates and stand locations.
Big changes are coming at Bett as we make our vision for the future with the 2020 floorplan being a complete re-edit. Following extensive visitor and exhibitor feedback on navigation, flow and opportunities for return on investment, the show has been sectorised into five core areas:
- Business Solutions: The technology you need to run your school
- Classroom Services: The technology you need to teach
- Classroom Materials: The technology you need to learn (to Teach)
- Classroom Equipment and Hardware: The physical technology
- Country Pavilions: Showcasing the best Edtech from each country
For the first time, these sectors will be located across both the North and South side of the ExCeL, with exciting show features equally mapped into both sides. As such, every single exhibitor will be in a new location in 2020.
This year there are two rebooking options, so please read carefully to find out which option best suits you.