Who is featuring on the show?
With such a broad range of topics in education and edtech, NetSupport Radio is keen to welcome a wide range of views and insight so that educators are enabled to make better decisions and technologists can find new solutions to the issues facing schools. And with a range of guests being interviewed – from academics to edtech leaders, charities and policy forums, to teachers and students themselves – NetSupport Radio really will capture and showcase voices from all parts of the sector.
The educators, leaders and experts who will be featuring on NetSupport Radio this year include:
- Sue Beckingham, National Teaching Fellow; Principal Lecturer in Business Information Systems and Technology, Sheffield Hallam University
- Deborah Millar, Group Director of Digital Learning Technology, Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
- Dr Ger Graus OBE, Global Director of Education, KidZania
- Sir David Carter, Executive Director of System Leadership, Ambition Institute
- Al Kingsley, Group MD, NetSupport
- Nicole Ponsford, award-winning Digital Educator, CEO and Co-founder of the Gender Equality Collective
- Dr Sue Black OBE, award-winning Computer Scientist, Professor of Computer Science and Technology Evangelist at Durham University, UK
- Linda Liukas, Author, Hello Ruby
- Graham Brown-Martin, Education and Future of Work Expert
- Ross Morrison McGill, Founder, TeacherToolkit
During Bett, NetSupport Radio will also host a student takeover, with pupils from Westwood with Iford School broadcasting live from the station on Friday 24th January at 2:15pm.
Remember to listen live, engage on social media and visit the station at stand NL44 to make your contribution – all are welcome!