TES is the Global knowledge partner of Bett and The Education Show. We are really proud of partnering with TES to produce the Bett & TES School Leaders Summit that came to life at Bett 2017.
The highlights of the Bett & TES School Leaders Summit at Bett 2017 included:
- The big question: what is the role of leaders, technology and the wider community in 'closing the gap’? - Oliver Beach (Learning+Partnerships at Kano, Advisor to Rocket Fund + Former 'Tough Young Teacher')
- Is your school leadership diverse enough? - Hannah Wilson (Headteacher, Aureus School, GLF and co-founder, WomenEd), Paul Mundy-Castle (Principal, Richmond Park Academy), Jane Farrell (Leading Women's Alliance) in conversation with Ann Mroz (Editor, TES)
- ‘Building a School from Scratch’ - Kirsty Tonks (Principal Designate, Shireland Tech Primary) with Sir Mark Grundy
- How to embrace PR and social media to promote your school to new students and parents - Clare Cantle (Headteacher, All Saints Catholic School, Dagenham, Essex) in conversation with Sue Murray (CEO, Mango Marketing)
- The challenges of governance in 2017 - Emma Knights (Chief Executive Officer, NGA)