At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every student on the planet to achieve more. We do so by engaging with educators and school leaders through in-depth training and professional development sessions that support educator proficiency as technology products and curriculum are being deployed, or, to help educators improve their skills using existing technology.
Microsoft Global Training Partners share Microsoft’s mission and are aligned to the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework to support digital transformation on a systematic level, enabling educators to embrace the power of technology by going through continuous professional development.
Our session featured several training areas that Global Training Partners specialise in, such as:
- Education Transformation Framework, targeted at Policy-Makers, Government Consultants, Ministry of Education leadership teams, School System Leaders/School District Leaders
- Modern Classroom – Teacher Academies, targeted at School Leaders, Innovative Educators, Higher Education Faculty Members
- Future Ready Skills and Certifications, targeted at School Leaders, Innovative Educators, Higher Education Faculty Members
- Minecraft: Education Edition, targeted at School Leaders and Educators
- Hacking STEM, targeted at School Leaders and Educators and tailor trainings to ensure they deliver the type of training experiences that educators and school leaders need.