Wishtrac House Limited
- Not New
- Further education
- Business Solutions
- Classroom Equipment & Hardware
- IT Services
- Multi-Media Technology / Projection Devices
Headquartered in San Diego, HoverCam is an innovative technology leader in the education market. Our streamlined operations produce market-changing products to keep learning environments engaging and interactive. In 2017, HoverCam has the Pilot digital podium, the 13-MegaPixel Solo 8Plus document camera to the market. With integration in more than 300,000 classrooms, HoverCam is focused on setting the standard for the 21st century classroom.
Wishtrac are the UK distributor of the HoverCam range
The camera neck folds down into the base for easy storage. It offers features of much more expensive cameras like an adjustable camera head, LED light with an on/off switch, auto focus, auto focus lock, digital zoom, and the ability to record snapshots and video. The HoverCam Z5 connects to your computer through USB (USB 2.0 cable is included) and it runs through HoverCam’s Flex10 software. This gives you the ability to capture images and video, adjust resolution, annotate, and control the camera from your interactive whiteboard.
The Pilot 3™ Podium puts all of the technology a teacher needs in one device, and there has already been strong interest in the product in the University sector at the recent LTSMG conference.
Ultra 8 connects directly to any HDMI or VGA display device, such as touchscreens or projectors, or can connect via USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to a PC or Mac. With the Ultra 8, you won't be held back by lacking connection options.
The Solo 8 Plus is an improvement on the Solo 8—with 4K resolution, 480 times zoom and new software features including time-lapse and slow-motion video.
30 Nov 20174K Resolution Visualiser - launching at BETT 2018. Win a £500 visualiser at the show
30 Nov 2017Overview of the Pilot Podium
Introducing the HoverCam Pilot, the world's first fully-integrated, fully-mobile, digital podium.
Wishtrac will be launching the HoverCam Pilot Podium device at BETT 2018, setting the standard for the 21st Century Classroom. The Pilot mobile wireless podium utilises the latest technology and Knotester software, and apart from a mains cable, it is totally wireless! It features:
- Built-in Windows 10 PC (i5 or i7 processsors) with a 21 inch touch screen display
- Built in Wireless transmitter to send Ultra HD display to an IFPD or Interactive Whiteboard
- Built-in keyboard and mouse for traditional computing
- Microphone to capture audio and transmit to bluetooth speakers
- Built in, 13 megapixel Ultra HD Solo 8 Plus Visualiser
- Lightning Adaptor to connect iPads, and HDMI input for Android devices, as inputs
- Powered stand raises and lowers for maximum accessibility
- Wireless network capability