- South America
- Middle East
- North America
- Learning and Teaching Technology
- New Exhibitors
Robotical produce a fully-programmable, walking robot that teaches kids how to code in a fun, relevant way. With more than 7,000 robots sold already, Marty the Robot is found in schools and code clubs in 65 countries around the world.
- Instant Connection - Marty is a humanoid robot with a big personality that creates an instant human connection!
- STEAM-class-in-a-box - Marty comes with lesson plans that align to the National Curriculum
- Integrates with other ares of learning - Such as Literacy, Numeracy and Health & Wellbeing
- Lots of flexibility in use - Marty is best suited for age 8-12 but the functionaility and learning resources supports all pupils through KS1, 2 & 3
- Video & chat support with our inhouse experts to train and help you become a confident STEM champion
These A5 sized coloured cards are used with your Marty while in 'Screen free mode'. They make for a great introduction to coding for young children.
MARTY THE ROBOT V2 - THE WALKING, DANCING, CODING COMPANION! BACK ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED BY 31ST MARCH 2021
A colour sensor for Marty V2 has all the functionality of the IR Obstacle sensor and more!
Here's what our wonderful users and customers have to say about the latest version of Marty the Robot - Marty V2!
We learned a lot from producing Marty the Robot V1... having taken on board all the feedback from educators, we bring you Marty V2! Packed full of sensors this Marty is bigger and better than ever.
Meet Marty the Robot. A fully-programmable, customisable, walking robot that's full of character! Download for a list of key features, including connectivity and compatability.