- The game has 91 quests divided into 10 modules, which provide several dozen hours of great fun and learning.
- The set consists of a box containing 179 blocks for writing programs, a user manual, game board and license code. Mobile device is not included in the set.
- The player selects a task in the application and writes a program by placing tiles in the right order on the game board. The program controls the main character’s, that is Scottie’s, movements.
- Then the player scans the program using the ScottieGo! application on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Once the program is scanned, Scottie will perform, on the device screen, the instructions placed on the game board.
- The player will see whether the task was performed correctly.
Which type of extracurricular festivity?
Which day of the show?
Wednesday 23rd Jan, Thursday 24th Jan, Friday 25th Jan, Saturday 26th Jan
What time of the day?
Morning 10am-11.59am, Afternoon 2.01pm-6pm