Dobot to launch a new educational robot at day one of Bett 2018
Here’s a rundown of exhibitor activity for day one:
DOBOT – head to stand C370 for the launch of Dobot the magician, the 5-in-1 robotic arm that has the capability to 3D print, laser engrave, pick and place and write and draw for any students from primary school to universities
Pop down to the following stands to catch their stand sessions:
- Ascentis (stand G399) – a demonstration of the full IDL software system at 1pm
- Learning by questions (stand H60) – Meet Tony Cann, CBE and Founder of LBQ and Promethean for any questions you may have!
- Testwe (stand G73) – join the CEO of Testwe for a question and answer session
These events will be running every day at the show:
- Join Brainstorm Media on stand D320 for a run through on all things VR and have the chance to see the product first hand
- International Baccalaureate (stand B84) will be doing a live demonstration on the on-screen Middle Years Program (MYP)
- Dynamite Dyslexic will be launching the Music Notation System and will be demonstrating the product throughout the event
- Schrole (stand H280) showcase their range of recruitment based platforms
Don’t miss out on the above and more. We look forward to seeing you at the show!