The Bett experience extends past our on-site events. We're bringing our 6 global themes to you 365 days a year with thought-provoking, innovative and inspiring content.
Bett - 365 days a year!
What to expect
- The Bett Academy is our monthly series of CPD sessions for educators. Accredited and certified by Bett and CPDUK, these tutorials are streamed live at the end of the month. The Bett Academy is free to attend and CPD certificates are available for download at the end of each session.
- From online polls to live Q&A sessions. Bett ensures that you are always apart of the conversation.
- Our dedicated community of educators and innovators are keen to share their perspectives on the future of education on a global scale. The Bett Community Hub draws their expertise together to present solutions, case studies and strategies as we collectively work towards providing inclusive and quality education for everyone.
- We'll be introducing our Podcast series shortly featuring industry leading key note sessions, insights into the advancements in the EdTech sector and beyond. Will you join the conversation?
- Driving a robust, purpose-built digital strategy beyond crisis response
- Streamlining institution infrastructure across management systems, procurement and cybersecurity
- Harnessing the power of partnerships to engage the whole education community
- Transforming learning environments and facilities to develop future-ready schools
- Rethinking curriculum and pedagogy to reflect the accelerated use of technology
- Alternative models of education employing future-facing learning design
- Engaging the student voice to shape strategy, practice and culture
- Toolkits to ensure social-emotional development and student mental wellbeing and physical health
- Strategies to prioritise staff wellbeing, develop resilience and rebalance workload
- Harnessing self-directed learning to develop digital literacy and creative thinking
- Long-term professional development for empowered, competent and confident educators
- Reframing assessment to recognise lifelong skills critical to a viable future workforce