The Bett Arena
- Audience capacity up to 1,000 plus overflow in the streaming zone
- All content must be original and fresh and created specifically for the Arena
- If your idea is successful, you as the session host will be responsible for all logistical costs (travel, accommodation, speaker fees)
- All speakers need to attend a technical rehearsal the day before they are due to speak
The Arena should kindle the spark of passion in education so great ideas can catch fire and travel the world. We choose keynote-style solo presentations, professionally conducted interviews with high-profile guests, panel discussions, live performances and complex demonstrations, so we recommend confident and experienced speakers. We have a skilled technical and stage crew to assist with onsite delivery – so we’re open to all ideas.
Note: Once all submissions are received, the Bett Content Team enter into a review process. Due to limited number of sessions, unfortunately we can only select those ideas we feel are the most innovative and most relevant to our core audience.
Step-by-step guide to submission
Take a moment to think about the story you want to tell at Bett. The best talks tend to focus on a single clear message or idea. This is your opportunity to speak to a room full of leading educators and those passionate about the universe of education from around the world.
- Who should tell your story
Your chosen speaker plays a huge part in the success of a proposal. There are unlimited types of speakers you could bring to the stage, but relevancy is key – not just to the idea, but also the Bett audience.
Our visitors look to hear from:
- Inspirational young people
- Celebrities who are passionate, or on an education missions
- Thinkers and doers
- How do you want to tell your story?
The Bett audience wants to be inspired, sometimes challenged, and certainly entertained. This is a global platform to share world class ideas and best practice. We ask you to give this element great consideration and encourage you to be as creative and innovative as you can, with how you wish to convey your idea.
Some examples are:
- Keynote-style presentation
- Performance piece
- Structured debates and discussions
- Live Q&A
- Incisive interviews
Complete the form on this webpage for a chance to showcase your idea on the Arena at Bett 2020!