Microsoft Tech Showcase
Microsoft Technology Showcase | 25 - 26 January 2017
It has been an exciting year for Microsoft in education. We have released some of the most innovative products on the planet over the last year and combined this with a global focus of the whole organization to empower every student to achieve more.
Come and hear the global experiences, trends and observations from the Microsoft Worldwide Education leadership team. Find out about the latest product releases and features designed specifically for education directly from the Microsoft product groups and learn how these solutions are being deployed in the UK and globally with incredible outcomes. We will cover everything from Windows 10 and the new Surface products to Azure, Dynamics CRM and Office 365 in education to the latest releases in the OneNote education tools.
The Microsoft Technology Showcase will provide you with the opportunity to meet with peers and Microsoft technologists for networking, Q&A and conversations about your technology plans in education in your region and institutions.
Four sessions hosted in Platinum Suite 1, ExCeL London (E16 1DR)
Wednesday 25th January 2017
- Session 1: 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 26th January 2017
- Session 3: 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 4: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Morning Session: Managing and implementing technology in the classroom - Windows, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft cloud technologies
- Learn more about the technical details of incorporating classroom technology. We’ll look at managing devices, data, student identities and leveraging Microsoft cloud technologies for a modern IT environment.
Afternoon Session: Modernizing the classroom with Microsoft - Office 365, Windows and more.
- Learn about the latest updates to Microsoft’s education offerings. We’ll look at Office 365, Windows and new possibilities to unlock the value of technology in your classroom.
Registration is now full. However we hope to see you throughout Bett!
Microsoft Experience at Bett
Microsoft, the Bett Worldwide Partner, will be delivering inspired content that will share next generation ideas and innovative, technology-led classroom practices in the UK and around the world.
Quite the field trip (for you)
There’s one thing that’s always the same at Bett, and that’s the buzz throughout the show. This is down to the sheer variety of experiences on offer for everyone involved.