Workplace Learning Audience Profile
Job titles include:
- Head of Learning & Development
- Chief Learning Officer
- eLearning Director
- I.T. Director
- Organisational Development Manager
To remain competitive in a global economy, improving learning and training for adults is crucial to develop a strong workforce. As the government continues to focus on growing the digital economy and improving training and development across a number of industries, more businesses will be seeking learning technology solutions to achieve this, some of which are already on display at BETT.
Workplace Development Professionals keen to invest in the latest technology
What they like
- This audience are looking for solutions that can drive efficiencies within their companies.
- This audience likes to keep abreast of the latest research and technologies for their own professional development.
- Having the opportunity to test a product at a show as it is useful for putting together a business plan for their procurement team.