Purple Saturday at Bett
Say goodbye to Black Friday and HELLO to PURPLE SATURDAY!
This year at Bett we’re excited to bring you Purple Saturday. This means an entire day out for the whole family, packed with things to see, do, and of course buy! So get it in your diary, Saturday 28th January.
Of course, no Purple Saturday would be complete without bargain buys and cheeky giveaways. Our amazing exhibitors will be offering exclusive promotions and special discounts for Purple Saturday, so if you’re looking for a deal (and maybe even the odd freebie) Saturday 28th is your day!
As well as the excitement of bargains galore, we have so much else that can be enjoyed by the whole family on Saturday at Bett. Here’s just a taste of things to come, stay tuned to find out more about what'll be going on and for wallet twitching details on Purple Saturday promotions.
Exclusive deals from our exhibitors
Join us on ‘Purple Saturday’ for exclusive deals from exhibitors only available to Saturday visitors. Look no further for your education solutions. Browse the offers below
Nistul Grow UK Ltd - Save £100 on the childer's desk and chair package. Enter VOUCHER CODE: Growxmas
What's on Saturday?
We’re transforming education and shaking things up, making learning and teaching more exciting than ever before.
See you there!
Session highlights on Saturday:
- 10.30 - 11.00: Demystifying virtual reality: Exploring VR’s potential to transform teaching and learning.
- 11:15 - 11:35: Case study – Strategies to improve parent awareness: Using digital badges and webinars to allow parents to engage fully with their children’s learning.
- 11.45 - 12.15: Morning keynote: Teacher Toolkit.
Learn Live: FE & Skills
- TBC: Learning and Development Consortium – innovation at the heart of Further Education.
- 14:15 - 14:45: VR, art and what comes next…
Learn Live: Primary
- 10.30 - 11.00: Cross Curricular Computing.
- 12:00 - 12:30: The Finnish Line - The Secret of Finnish Schools.
- 14:15 - 14:45: Bringing the Curriculum to Life.
Learn Live: Secondary
- 10.30 - 11.00: Reflective Learning - Using tech tools to teach meta-cognition.
- 13:30 - 14:00: Can happiness be taught?
- 14:15 - 14:45: The Black Box Inside the Black Box: Using Technology to Accelerate and Improve Assessment for Learning.
Learn Live: SEN
- 10.30 - 11.00: Online learning in SEND for teachers.
- 13:30 - 14:00: EN teacher training on ICT for inclusion in Italy.
- 14:15 - 14:45: Deaf Students Have No Limits.
Quite the field trip (for you)
There’s one thing that’s always the same at Bett, and that’s the buzz throughout the show. This is down to the sheer variety of experiences on offer for everyone involved.
Let's be practical
If you think about it, actually getting yourself to the show is arguably the most important part. Whether you’re a car, train or plane ride away, you’re highly unlikely to get lost.